My recent stay at Newport Coast Villas, a Marriott Vacation Club resort, left me wanting to live there full-time. The villas was larger than my apartment, the amenities were in tune with everything I like, and the activities, both on and off property, were a bucketlist seekers dream. With options like Hollywood tours, beachfront dining, and marine life adventures, it was my version of vacation Heaven. Below you’ll find five great reasons to visit Newport Coast Villas, but when you stay at the property, you’ll be able to add dozens more for yourself.
1. The Location – The view speaks for itself. Paradise!
2. The Activities Schedule – There are options for all ages and interests on a daily basis.
3. The Amenities – This is just one of three outdoor pools and three whirlpool spas that sprawl out on the expansive Newport Coast grounds.
4. Tour Options from the Resort – Newport Coast Villas concierge will help you choose between options like Disneyland, Hollywood tours, behind-the-scenes tours at Extra, bout tours, adventure tours, dining or wine tours, shopping excursions… the list never ends.
5. The villas – Spacious two-bedroom Newport Coast villas offer Tuscan-inspired living/dining areas and full kitchens.
This looks so beautiful and restful!
One of the perks of traveling is to discover new places. Places like these should be known so they could see the beauty.
I just booked my stay in Lake Tahoe. I’m looking forward to it even more after all of your reviews.
I’ll be in touch.