Please contact me at: email@example.com to verify your shipping address for the great giveaway.
In California, every day can be a beach day. Plus, there are plenty of sporting events, backyard adventures, and other outdoor activities to keep us entertained. As a family with a newborn, we want to maximize those good times by being comfortable and protected from the sun and wind with a portable shelter. Lightspeed Tents make an extremely user-friendly model of shelter which can be assembled by just one person with just one quick pull. The Lightspeed Quick Draw Sun Shelter is a fantastic tent in size, design, weight, and ease of set-up. It’s perfect for the beach, backyard, or any other place you need get some shade from the sun or protection from the elements.
With the Lightspeed integrated pole system, the poles are built into the tent, eliminating the difficulty associated with traditional separate pole tents. The revolutionary drawstring hub system allows the user to set up the tent quickly and easily.
The Quick Draw Sun Shelter is composed of polyester material with mesh panels on each side for viewing what’s going on around you. To assemble this shelter, simply unbuckle the black strap which keeps the tent rolled up and lay the unassembled shelter flat on the ground. While standing behind it, grab the central pull cord and begin pulling on the cord. There is a small knot in the cord and you must pull until the knot clicks into the pole assembly on top of the shelter. Once this happens, your shelter has locked itself into place. It’s that simple! The sand pockets on the outside of the shelter provide added stability and there are ground spikes if needed. While the instructions are sewn into the carrying case so you never have to worry about losing them, it can easily be set up without even referring to them.
The Quick Draw Sun Shelter is large enough to hold two beach chairs or a beach chair alongside a baby bassinet. There’s plenty of room to store beach toys, towels, and other belongings as well as providing shelter and coverage for nursing moms. Weighing in at only 4 pounds, it is easily portable. You can sling the tent over your shoulder and instantly be prepared for any outdoor adventure.
The Quick Draw comes in three design colors: Blue/Light Gray, Pink/Brown, and Light Blue/Brown. We choose the Light Blue/Brown because the Blue/Light Gray were popping up all over the beach. We wanted to be able to pick it out on the beach while sticking with the classic blue. The material is UPF 50+ and the floor is PE (matte gray), which is easy to clean and durable.
We regularly enjoy the great outdoors and this high-quality, ultra-light shelter is perfect for sun and wind protection and a little bit of privacy besides. Lightweight and compact, it’s easy to take anywhere! The Quick Draw is a one-time investment that will last through several years of warm-weather activities.
The Quick Draw is currently being sold on Costco.com and Amazon.com.
One lucky reader will win a Quick Draw Sun Shelter from Lightspeed Tents!
(Open to U.S. residents only).
One (1) lucky reader will be selected at random on March 31, 2012! The winner will be shipped a Quick Draw Sun Shelter of their own!
There are several ways you can enter (For each category you complete, you will receive one entry):
1. “Like” this post, then leave a comment below telling me you have done this.
2. Click any of the social icons below the post (Facebook like, Tweet, Google +1, Submit, Reddit, or inShare), then leave a comment below telling me you have done this.
3. Follow Lightspeed Tents on Facebook, then leave a comment below telling me you have done this.
4. Tweet about this giveaway, include a link to your tweet, then leave a comment below telling me you have done this.
5. Follow me on Twitter, then leave a comment below telling me you have done this.
6. Subscribe to Bucket List Publications Online Magazine, then leave a comment below telling me you have done this. (To subscribe, please go to the mainpage and enter your email address above Follow Us! This is separate from following the blog).
7. Follow me on Facebook, then leave a comment below telling me you have done this.
8. Reblog about this giveaway, include a link to your blog, then leave a comment below telling me you have done this.